This year we are celebrating our favourite season by narrating stories.
Send in your best story inspired by theme “Summer” for this short story competition.
Here are all the details:
- First things first, please stick to the theme! If your stories do not follow the theme, they will be disqualified from the competition.
- We are accepting submissions between 5th-18th March. Submissions will close on 18th March 2021, 11:59 PM.
- There is no world limit. However, we recommend you keep the stories lesser than 1500 words. .
- Only submissions in English will be accepted.
- You must select your own title for the short story.
- There is no entry fees for the competition.
- The stories should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject that should include ‘SUMMER+ title of your story’. Please include your name, city of residence, and occupation/name of college in your mail.
- The submission should be typed in on the body of the email. Please do not send PDFs.
- Bonus points for people who follow us on all social media platforms!
First Round of Selection
The first round will be judged by an internal jury. Shortlisted stories will be published on the website on 19th March 2021. We will send an email to all the participants with the result.
After the shortlisted stories have been published on the website, the winner will be decided on the basis of an internal marking system which will be a weighted calculation of the jury’s opinion, the number of views on each story, and engagement on Facebook/Instagram. The winner will be announced on 29th March 2021.
The winners will receive some super exciting prizes!
In case of any queries, you can reach out to us on our social media handles.
We can’t wait to read your summer tales!